Bar lounge restaurant Le Garlaban welcomes you on July and August on Embiez island.
The Garlaban will open its doors from Thursday July 1st, we can’t wait to welcome you!
Le Garlaban welcomes you to the island of Embiez with, this year, a new concept of bar lounge restaurant.
Note: In accordance with the measures imposed by the government, wearing a mask is compulsory to access and circulate in our restaurant. Thank you for your understanding.
Located a few steps from the main square, overlooking the port, Le Garlaban is the unmissable trendy address on the Ile des Embiez! After the beach, meet up with family or friends to share a friendly moment, in a lounge atmosphere.
On the program for your “after beach” evening: At 5:00 pm, you sit on the terrace side with a view of the port or on the garden side with your feet in the grass, your evening can begin. To the sound of a DJ set, which adapts according to the mood, the inspiration and the atmosphere, you start with an ice cream cup and the frozen Macaron, handcrafted by Gérard Cabiron, Meilleur Ouvrier de France Desserts Glacé 2007. The aperitif time arrives, you opt for a cocktail to share accompanied by finger food. Baited by this appetizer, you are looking at the offer of the moment. The choice will be difficult, between:
– a selection of “healthy” Poke Bowls,
– Pierrade with your choice of Sôcisse de Marseille for the “land” version or lobster and octopus for the “sea” version,
– the tasting offer with a selection of different pieces of beef cooked a la plancha,
– or, for the more epicureans, the ephemeral offer of the day for surprising moments of discovery …
To make your choice and write the rest of the evening, you will have to come!
On the turntables, DJ Bull or “Elle & Moi” meet you throughout the summer for atmospheric evenings (see schedule below).
Note: The restaurant also welcomes you for lunch with a fresh and tasty menu of salads and Poke Bowl
Our cuisine is homemade and mainly made with fresh products.
Since 9 August, a valid Covid-19 “Pass Sanitaire” (Health Pass) is mandatory for all visitors 18 years and older. Since September 30, 2021 the “Pass Sanitaire” (Health Pass) is mandatory for minors aged 12 to 17 years old.
Depending on your situation, your Covid-19 pass may be provided in the form of:
- A vaccination certificate: stating that you are fully vaccinated.
- A recent negative Covid-19 test, either an RT-PCR or antigen test, from within the last 72 hours.
- An old positive Covid-19 test proving that you have recovered from the virus, from more than 11 days and less than 6 months ago.
Since October 12, 2021, the obligation to wear a mask in estaablishments subject to the health pass has been deleted (prefectural decree of October 11, 2021).
For a specific date
Ile des Embiez
Phone: 00 33 (0) 4 94 32 11 56
The restaurant Le Garlaban is the former Yacht Club of Embiez.
Take the main road, go past the square into the direction of the Hôtel Hélios, the restaurant Le Garlaban with its wonderful terrace overlooking the port of Saint-Pierre des Embiez is just behind the hotel.
CLOSURE OF RESTAURANT POSSIBLE WITHOUT NOTICE IN CASE OF EVENTS