ACCESS TO ILE DES EMBIEZ
Located in the Var, and only 12 minutes away by boat from Six-Fours-Les-Plages, the Île des Embiez is a small paradise which is easily accessible by car, train or plane, then by boat from the charming harbour of Le Brusc at Six-Fours-les-Plages. You can find all the information you need to plan your visit down below.
Do you want to go the pier ?
DEPARTURE FROM THE BRUSC
The island of Embiez is accessible by boat all year round.
DEPARTURE FROM SANARY
During summer season (July and August), a seasonal link by boat is set up from the harbour of Sanary, which is in front of the town hall, to Les Embiez. The crossing lasts 20 minutes aboard the Frédéric Mistral.
OUR HARBOUR IS PLEASED TO WELCOME YOU:
Harbour with 750 places out of which 10 are reserved for stopovers.
Harbourmaster’s office at the entrance of Saint-Pierre des Embiez harbour open – 24/7
Phone +33 (0)4 94 10 65 21
From Lyon / Aix / Marseille or Toulon / Nice by A50, exit n°13 La Seyne/Six-Fours, follow Six-Fours Center then Le Brusc.
GPS localisation pier: 43.07 05.80
latitude 43°04’30’’N, longitude: 5°47’00’’E.
Quai Saint Pierre / Le Brusc / 83140 Six-Fours les plages.
Free car park all year round:
- Parking DCNS (20mn walk from the pier) Itinerary
- parking du Cros (15mn walk from the pier)Itinerary
- Corniche des îles (25mn walk from the pier)Itinerary
- Parking Avenue du Brusc (25mn walk from the pier)Itinerary
- Avenue Robert Forrer (15mn walk from the pier)Itinerary
- Avenue des Charmettes (10mn walk from the pier)Itinerary
- Avenue des Palmiers (30mn walk from the pier)Itinerary
- Chemin des Lauves (30mn walk from the pier)Itinerary
- Rue Marius Cornille (30mn walk from the pier)Itinerary
Charged and limited (13 hours) - with the first 3 hours free - car park from may 1st to september 30th:
- parking des Charmettes (5mn walk from the pier)Itinerary
Charged and limited (11 hours) car park all year round:
Charged and limited (11 hours) car park from may 1st to september 30th:
- Nouveau parking des Charmettes (10mn walk from the pier)Itinerary
- Avenue des Palmiers (5mn walk from the pier)Itinerary
- Avenue du Mail et parking du Mail (5-10mn walk from the pier)Itinerary
- Parking central Quai Saint Pierre (5mn walk from the pier)Itinerary
- Parking Cornille (10mn walk from the pier)Itinerary
- 3 parkings Corniche des îles (25mn walk from the pier)Itinerary
Charged and illimited car park all year round – first hour free:
- Parking de la Citadelle (10min à pied de l’embarcadère)Itinerary
For further information: Parking in Le Brusc
TGV Station of Sanary/Ollioules at 7 km / 20 mn.
TGV Station of La Seyne/Six-Fours at 10 km / 25 mn.
TGV Station of Toulon at 15 km / 30 mn.
TGV station of Marseille Saint Charles at 60 km / 1h00.
Airport Castellet at 30 km / 55 mn.
Airport Toulon/Hyères at 40 km / 1h00.
Airport Marseille/Marignane at 85 km / 1h30.
…Taxi Nicolas: +33 (0)6 07 01 14 41
…Taxi Cédric Saint Michel: +33 (0)6 07 75 85 54
…Bus 3B voyages: +33 (0)4 94 00 58 91